In order for your return or exchange to be accepted, please carefully follow our guide:
1. Contact us within 2 days of receiving the dress.
2. Provide us with photos of the dress, to show evidence of damage or bad quality, this also applies for the size, or incorrect style and colour etc.
3. The returned item must be in perfect condition (as new), you can try the dress on, but be sure not to stretch it or make any dirty marks, otherwise it will not be accepted.
4. The tracking number of the returned item must be provided together with the reference code issued.
5. If you prefer to exchange dresses, then a price difference will be charged if more expensive.
6. You are required to pay for the shipping fee to return or exchange the dress.